This digital eBook contains vintage instructions for creating slipcovers. The book includes:
- Finding color inspiration
- Adding fringe and other trimmings to your furniture
- Calculating material amounts
- Creating, cutting, fitting and sewing the pattern
- Adding zipper and tie closures
- Fixing sagging springs
- Upholsterers tricks
- Creating a quaint cover for an old chair and more!
Amy Barickman is the curator of a vast collection of vintage sewing books, patterns and ephemera. In an effort to share this information, Amy has handpicked vintage patterns and created this one-of-a-kind collection. The patterns in this book have not been altered or updated in any way; you see them as they were originally published. Enjoy!