Please note that all images, artwork, projects, text and patterns (print and digital) produced by Amy Barickman LLC or available for sale or for free on www.amybarickman.com are protected under copyright law.
- Use digital images, tutorials, patterns (print or digital) or books (print or digital) in your handmade traditional or digital works of art, cards, scrapbooks, etc.
- Sell the finished item that you have created using our print or digital materials on Etsy, craft shows, etc. We ask that you keep to our limit of 75 reproductions of an image or uses of a pattern/project from a book to create items for sale. More that this is considered mass production & is prohibited without permission.
- Create items to give as gifts, donate to charity organizations, sell with profits going to a non-profit, etc. with no limits as long as all profits are going to charity.
You Can Not:
- Share purchased images, patterns (print or digital), or books (print or digital) with others, online in any format or digital collection.
- Resell any digital images (free or purchased), patterns (print or digital) or books (print or digital) on their own or as a part of any digital/print (CD/DVD) collections
- Use any digital imagery (free or purchased) in a website/ blog design or any other collateral materials (print or digital) including but not limited to letterhead, logos, newsletters, email templates, brochures, etc. without express permission.
- Use any digital images (free or purchased), patterns (print or digital) or books (print or digital) in a mass manufactured item (either digitally or in print) for resale or redistribution to others.
- Take any action that violates or infringes on the copyright of the products sold on AmyBarickman.com. All items (free or purchased) on AmyBarickman.com are covered by our copyright.
What is copyright?
Copyright laws provide exclusive legal rights of usage of an “original work of authorship” to the copyright holder. This protection is provided by the United States title 17, U.S. Code and other international laws. Anyone who violates copyright is subject to criminal penalties, fines, and the possible recovery of any loss of income or profit suffered by the copyright holder due to the infringement. An infringer is also potentially liable for attorneys’ fees and statutory damages.
All patterns (print or digital), books (print or digital), digital imagery, tutorials and other media sold or given for free via this website, including artwork, digital images, projects, text and patterns contained in any product (print or digital) are protected by international copyright laws and ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. The reproduction of the artwork, images, projects, text and patterns (print or digital) by the purchaser is allowed for limited personal use only.
Purchasing or obtaining a digital image, book or pattern (print or digital) does not give the end user any of the rights granted to the copyright holder. The copyright owner ONLY has the exclusive right:
- To reproduce the work in copies.
- To prepare derivative works based upon the work.
- To distribute copies of the work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending.
- To display the copyrighted work publicly.
NOTE: these terms & copyright policies apply to all printed books & patterns as well as digital download books (ebooks), patterns (epatterns), imagery (jpg, png, etc) and/or any further digital content or videos sold and/or published by Amy Barickman LLC or Indygo Junction, Inc.
If you are interested in using our images for anything beyond “personal use”, would like additional commercial licensing information or have any other questions, please email us at email@example.com